Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love you stupid boy..


It's crazy to think back six years on the day I first heard your voice. Never would I have imagined you would be the man I would fall in love with. You were just a friend. I listened to your problems and you listened to mine. You helped me with a heartbreak that I never thought I would get over. I opened up to you. I told you my secrets, my fears, and my goals. You became my best friend. If I was scared, I would run to you, if I was sad, I would cry to you, if I was happy, I would rejoice to you. You may not realize it but YOU got me through the physical and verbal maltreatment I underwent. You were the one person that could make it all disappear. You made me stronger, and gave me a reason to smile everyday.

I'm so glad you didn't watch me walk away. I'm so glad I decided to stay.

The only thing I want is for you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You know that in the past few years you have been the one thing I have worked for. I've never wanted anything as much as I wanted "us." I am one hundred percent madly in love with you.

"I'm in love! I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!" Guess that movie. You hate him LOL.

Anyway, I know this is probably another cheesy thing I do, but I'm a cheesy kind of girl :)

Te amo. Con todo mi corazon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment